Round Tiger Rug
Falun (Wheel of Dharma) represents completeness, while tiger is a symbol of good fortune and prosperity. Together they create a powerful combination. This is the only round tiger run in our collection.
- 100% Wool
- Size: 150cm (5ft) diameter
- Handwoven in Lhasa, Tibet
- Lead time: 12 weeks (we will be in touch all the way)
- Free shipping worldwide
- You may have to pay customs duties and taxes if buying from outside of the UK
For more information please contact us at email@example.com
Read more about how this rug was made.
Handwoven Rug Care
- Use professional rug clean service
- See our rug care guide for instructions
In stock (can be backordered)